Choosing a Wedding Officiant
Most couples are in the dark when it comes to choosing someone who will give them an unforgettable wedding ceremony. We have some of the best wedding officiants in South Florida. The proof is in the reviews for each member of the clergy on this website. Simply call one of us and arrange to meet either face to face.
Here are some things to consider:
- Prior to your first meeting with one of the members of SFWO.org, you and your fiancé should make sure you’re on the same page about the kind of wedding you want. Will it be traditional or modern? Religious or secular? How long would you like it to be?
- It is critical that you actually have a conversation with your officiant before hiring. Do you like the sound of his or her voice and how they speak? Is the person performing the ceremony willing to take the time needed to get to know you? Do you like the officiant as a person? Chances are if you do, so will your guests.
- Each one of our officiants has critical professional reviews. Look at Them carefully and see what other couples wrote because it is of utmost importance that his or her track record is exemplary. You want to make sure your personalities meld well together.
- A professional officiant should have a wide variety of ceremony samples and styles to choose from and also be a resource for other elements to add into the ceremony. Our team of clergy will offer you an extensive choice of options.
- Ask for the names and telephone numbers of other couples who the clergy member has married. We receive referrals from not only the couples we have married, but from their wedding guests, vendors, wedding planners, friends and families. Call them for their opinion.
We invite you to contact us and look forward to giving you an unforgettable ceremony.